Please consider these steps prior to reintroducing exercise into your regular routine.
- Ease back into it - maybe only do half of what you did prior to the injury/illness.
- Be patient - you may not have the same energy or strength that you had prior to the injury/illness.
- Start with walking or swimming - because these are gentle on the body.
- Pain is the body’s signal that you have gone too far or done too much - so please don’t over do it, listen to your body. We don’t want you causing further injury.
- Eat well - consume leafy greens & drink plenty of water to reduce inflammation.